13.3″ Apple MacBook Pro LCD Notebook 128GB SSD
The new MacBook Pro is an excellent ultraportable with a brighter display, more compact design, and superb battery life.
The space gray mid 2017 Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro is faster and more powerful, yet thin at 0.59″ and lightweight at just 3 lb. This system is powered by a 7th Gen Kaby Lake 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor that features a burst speed of up to 3.6 GHz, while 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs.
The 13.3″ IPS Retina display features a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with a 227 ppi pixel density. It has LED backlighting with a maximum brightness of 500 nits, and it includes support for the P3 wide color gamut. Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 640 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the system’s Thunderbolt 3 ports, which feature native DisplayPort output. One Thunderbolt 3 port can support one multi-panel 5K display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz, or dual 4K displays at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz, each of which are able to support over a billion colors.
For long-term storage of your files, this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 128GB PCIe SSD, with sequential read speeds up to 3.1 GB/s and sequential write speeds up to 2.1 GB/s. If you want to add external peripherals, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi is built-in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, dual microphones, stereo speakers, a 78-key backlit keyboard with 12 function keys and four arrow keys, an ambient light sensor, and a larger Force Touch trackpad.
The 13.3″ MacBook Pro includes a 61W USB Type-C power adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz, a 6.6′ USB Type-C charging cable, and a built-in 54.5Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts for up to 10 hours before recharging is required – or up to 30 days of standby time. macOS Sierra is the installed operating system.
- Flash Storage
- The embedded 128GB PCIe SSD provides sequential read speeds up to 3.2 GB/s and sequential write speeds up to 2.2 GB/s.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life is available for tasks such as iTunes movie playback and web surfing.
- Retina Display
- The display in the MacBook Pro features 500 nits and an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. This helps ensure truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Interacting with the MacBook Pro is a better experience all around. The keyboard has been redesigned to include a second-generation butterfly mechanism, which has been refined for greater comfort and responsiveness. The Force Touch trackpad is also much larger, giving your fingers more room to gesture and click.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The MacBook Pro has two ports, sharing one dedicated bus.
- macOS Sierra
- macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. It’s engineered to take full advantage of the hardware and designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. macOS includes an amazing collection of apps, and also features iCloud and other innovative ways for your Mac, iOS devices, and Apple Watch to work together.
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Total Capacity||128 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 128 GB Integrated PCIe|
|Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C|
|Display||2 x DisplayPort via Thunderbolt port|
|Audio||1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone Output
2 x Integrated Speaker
2 x Integrated Microphone
|Media Card Slots||None|
|GPS||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|NFC||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Webcam||User-Facing: 720p Video|
|Watt Hours / Type||54.5 Wh Non-Removable|
|Maximum Runtime||10 Hours|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Supply||1 x 61 W|
|Package Weight||6.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.5 x 10.5 x 3.8″|