Play or program beats, melodies, and harmonies with Push’s 64 pads. When playing drums, Push’s grid of 64 pads is divided into three sections, allowing you to play in real time, step sequence, and adjust the length of your loop, all at the same time. Step sequence beats directly using the pads for precise control. Select any step and tweak timing, velocity, and parameter values individually for each cell. See velocity and accents for each step shown on Push’s pads.
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- Slice, play and manipulate samples
- Launch clips from the pads for jamming, live performance or arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers a unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Large multicolor display that adapts to show what you need
- 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation