Ableton Live software is a powerful, flexible environment for creating, performing, and producing music. This unique software demands an equally unique control instrument. Akai Professional and Ableton are proud to present the APC40: the Ableton Performance Controller. Combining the APC40 with Ableton Live transforms your experience from constructing tracks on a computer to fluid, musical creation.
The APC40 is the link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 to be the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
- Dimensions: 16.88” x 13.13” x 2.62” (WxDxH) / 429mm x 334mm x 67mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.64 kg
- Power supply: 12V 2.0A pin-positive, included
- Communication: USB-MIDI with proprietary hardware/software handshake
- Inputs: USB, Two assignable footswitch inputs