The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Portable analog synthesizer with 3-voice design
- Voices can be stacked as chords, or combined in unison
- Record your own loops and phrases, then capture your knob-tweaking with the Motion sequencer
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save your own patterns for later recall
- Can sync to MIDI Clock from your DAW or external sequencer
- Operates on 6 x AA batteries or KA-350 power adapter (not included)