To experience the ultimate in wide-angle photography, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM brings L-series construction and optics to the widest zoom lens Canon has ever made. With an expansive wide-angle range of 11-24mm, this is an ideal lens for landscapes, interior shots, and unique perspectives on subjects close and far. Its new optical design features Super UD and UD lenses that correct chromatic aberration. Four aspheric lens elements help to minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and throughout the zoom range. A Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) significantly reduce flare and ghosting, while a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm creates beautiful, blurred backgrounds. For silent and fast AF, it features a rear focus system and ring USM, and can be manually focused even when in AF mode. It has a minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (extreme telephoto) for admirable performance and results even when shooting in tight spaces.
Constructed to L-series specifications, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is durable and rugged due to its highly dust and water resistant design, so it is prepared for shooting in any number of environments. It also has fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements for reducing smears and fingerprints. With a compact design that includes an integrated hood and compatibility with all EOS cameras, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is a must-have lens for photographers that demand excellent performance for truly expressive images anywhere.
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC), Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode