For stunning flash photography even in complex lighting environments, Canon’s new Speedlite 430EX III-RT offers a fantastic combination of advanced features and simple operation. Compact in size, yet powerful in range, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT not only provides a portable light source, it has easy to manage features that can enhance contrast, color temperature, brightness and focus of light for more natural-looking photography. Whether bouncing the light source off a wall or ceiling, using its integrated Catchlight panel to brighten up a subject’s face, or using its bounce adapter to soften the intensity of the flash beam, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is impressively versatile. With convenient custom and personal functions, speedy recycle times and advanced wireless photography options, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be an indispensable accessory for photographers ready to take their flash photography to the next level.
- Replaces the Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash
- Automatic selection of camera white-balance settings and auto-adjustment of zoom flash position to match camera’s sensor size
- Flash head zoom covers the range 24mm to 105mm; integrated diffusion panel allows extends coverage to 14mm
- Compatible with distance-linked E-TTL II system; supports other EOS cameras that do not support E-TTL II, when required
- Flash head moves up from 0 to 90 degrees, left from 0 to 180 degrees, and right from 0 to 90 degrees