The XF105 records MPEG-2 MXF (Media eXchange Format) files – up to 1920 x 1080 Full HD at 50Mbps (4:2:2) – to relatively inexpensive and widely available CompactFlash (CF) memory cards. Relay Recording across two card slots allow filming to continue without interruption, whilst Double Slot Recording lets you store the same footage to both cards.
- AC Adapter/Charger – Power Cord – DC Cable – BP-970G Battery – Lens Hood – Lens Cap – USB Cable – Microphone Holder Unit
- MPEG-2 4:2:2 50Mbps Codec (Canon XF Codec): Canon’s adaptation of MPEG-2 for the XF100 Professional Camcorder, named the Canon XF Codec, ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure and non-linear editing (NLE) systems
- 4:2:2 Color Sampling: 4:2:2 color sampling provides twice the color resolution of HDV and other codecs that use 4:2:0 color sampling
- Record to Compact Flash Cards: The camcorder features two CF card slots and offers versatile recording functions including relay recording, hot swapping, file copy and backup, and pre-record
- Major NLE Software Compatibility: Canon’s XF Codec is supported by the industry’s leading manufacturers: Adobe, Apple, Avid and Grass Valley. This ensures the widest compatibility with existing infrastructure and non-linear editing (NLE) software