The black Maschine Studio from Native Instruments is a groove production system for Mac and Windows that combines hardware and software to provide a hands-on music making experience. Part sequencer, part sampler and part multi-effect unit, the Maschine Studio is equipped with 16 multi-color backlit trigger pads and dual high-resolution color displays, allowing for full control of all functions without ever having to touch your keyboard or mouse.
The Maschine Studio’s dual 480 x 272 pixel displays allow you to view important information in full color while you’re creating. These displays will show the sampler, mixer, pattern editor, arranger and channel strip screens, all of which can be viewed via the Maschine software as well.
Further aiding Maschine Studio’s hands-on music creation workflow are the 16 multi-color trigger pads. Backlit using true-white LEDs, the pads are each velocity-sensitive to help you program realistic drum patterns. Plus, they also feature MIDI aftertouch for modulating soft-synth parameters by applying varying degrees of pressure to the pads. Maschine Studio also features a bevy of other physical controls including eight display knobs, a master section, dedicated group buttons and transport controls.
- Multi-color pads: Trigger sounds, create rhythms, change patterns and scenes featuring true-white LEDs, velocity, and aftertouch
- Two high-resolution color displays: View sampler, mixer, pattern editor, arranger, channel strip with 480 x 272 resolution
- Edit section: Copy, paste, nudge, quantize, and adjust volume, tempo and swing with dedicated edit buttons and a jog wheel with LED ring indicator for ultra-accurate adjustments
- Dedicated knobs: Tweak all sampler, effect, and plug-in parameters and browse presets and instruments on eight display knobs
- Master Section: Toggle between master, group, sound and cue meters, and choose input source
- Group buttons: Select groups and group banks. Create unlimited groups and get access to 64 of them directly from the hardware
- Dedicated control buttons: Switch between sampler, arranger, mixer, browser, plus get direct access to plug-in strip and channel settings
- Transport controls: Play, record, loop, and more
- Integrated, collapsible stand: Use the Maschine Studio either flat, or tilted depending on your own personal preference
- Adapter included: Powered via included power adapter
- MIDI: 1 in, 3 out integrated MIDI I/O
- Anti-theft: Kensington lock socket
- Pedal inputs: 2x footswitch inputs for start/stop and record functions, and playing beats and melodies hands-free
- MASSIVE: Renowned synthesizer for bass and leads. MASSIVE gives you a total of over 1,300 sounds, all crafted by leading artists and sound designers
- REAKTOR PRISM: A highly playable instrument and effects processor. Perfect for organic soundscapes, percussive keys, flutes, bells, basses and shimmering leads. 370 ready-to-play sounds and 50 FX presets
- SCARBEE MARK I: Samples the legendary electric piano of the 1970s. Ranges from warm and mellow to bright and ‘barking’, and can also produce chiming bell-like tones