Featuring dual handgrip on iso-elastic style arms, the Nebula 4200 5-Axis Gyroscope Stabilizer is a handheld stabilization system that adds vertical and mechanism stabilization to the traditional motorized 3-axis system. The result is a full 5-axis stabilization system that gives your footage that classic floating-camera look typically associated with vest-and-arm systems but in a compact and easy-to-use form factor. The stabilizer supports loads up to 5.5 lb, making it suitable for DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
Utilizing a 32-bit board, dual sensors, and three motors, the stabilizer is able to counteract unwanted shakes and movement along the pan, tilt, and roll axes to provide smooth, stabilized footage. The iso-elastic arms work to eliminate vertical movement of stops when walking or running, while also providing a small degree of horizontal stabilization as your hands move left or right. Tool-less adjustment points enable quick and easy balancing, with full tuning and parameter control done over Bluetooth on iOS or Android mobile devices. Up to five presets can be stored for quickly switching between different camera and lens setups.
For single-handed operation, a single handle is also provided that can be attached as a top-handle with the camera positioned below it, or vertically with the camera on top. These setups will only yield 3-axis stabilization. Also included are two camera plates, a smart battery with 4-hour runtime, battery charger, and a hard case for safely storing and transporting the stabilizer and accessories.
- Key Features
- 5.5 lb load capacity
- 3-axis motorized stabilization
- Iso-elastic arms provide mechanical vertical and horizontal stabilization
- 32-bit board with dual sensors
- High-torque, quiet motors
- Tool-less balancing
- Bluetooth connectivity for tuning and parameter setting via iOS and Android app
- Five built-in presets to store profiles for different camera and lens setups
- Smart battery with LED gauge, 4-hour runtime
- Lightweight aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy construction
- Two camera mounting plates
- Hard case