Don’t let their size and price fool you: Eris E4.5 powered speakers deliver amazing sound quality in a compact package. Perfect for home studios or as high-fidelity replacements for computer speakers, the diminutive Eris E4.5s are an outstanding value and pack a serious punch, thanks to 4.5-inch Kevlar low frequency transducers; 1-inch, low-mass, silk-dome tweeters; responsive 25W Class AB amplification per speaker; and professional acoustic-adjustment controls. Unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris E4.5 has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable more accurate mixing.
- 4.5 inch Kevlar low frequency transducer
- 1 inch (25mm) ultra low mass silk dome high frequency transducer
- 50 watt Class AB amplification (25w/side)
- Acoustic tuning controls for Midrange, HF, High Pass , and Acoustic Space settings for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference output current limiting, over temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL, 70 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response