Rokinon 8mm Ultra Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon with Focus
This fisheye lens includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions.
The 8mm Ultra Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon w/Focus Confirm Chip from Rokinon gives you a dramatic 180° view with a greatly exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera. If used with a full-frame digital or 35 mm film camera, a powerful circular image is produced, floating within the frame. This fisheye lens includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions. Hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating help you to produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The lens focuses as close as 1′ (30.48 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal lens hood.
Note: Produces a vignetted image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Special chip allows the use of camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering, auto white balance
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats–will produce a rounded image that doesn’t cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12″ (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.36 x 1.90″ (6.0 x 4.83 cm)|
|Weight||6.95 oz (197 g)|
|Package Weight||0.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.4 x 4.3 x 3.6″|