When selecting studio reference monitors for mixing and music production, one consideration takes precedence above all others – accuracy. Beginning with the legendary NS-10M, and continuing with the MSP and previous HS Series, this new lineup shares a design philosophy that emphasizes sonic purity without any coloring or alternation of the original sound. While many manufacturers seek to enhance the sound of their monitors to make them sound impressive, Yamaha studio monitors are designed to achieve the best possible mix by ensuring that the sound from your speakers is true to the original. HS Series nearfield reference monitors are the embodiment of this philosophy, delivering a concise sound image, high resolution, and flat response.
- 8inch cone woofer and 1inch dome tweeter
- 38Hz – 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system 120W total
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs